1. Explain what Pony means when he says Soda "reminds me of a colt" on p. 101.
Pony means by when he said Soda reminds me of a long-legged palomino colt by he has a free and wild being and he like to do what he wants. Also how he has his nose in everything.
2. What condition is Johnny in after the fire?
After the fire, Johnny had a broken back when the peice of timber fell on him. He was in severe shock and suffering from the third-degree burns.
3. Why would being crippled be worse for Johnny than someone else?
Johnny being crippled is worse than anyone else because if it wasnt for Johnny the gang wouldn't be able to stick together, Johnny had been the peice that held them all together. Johnny was that peice because he was like everyones family and after his parents have beeten him and he got jumped by the socs everyone felt like they had to take care of him.
4. "Maybe people are younger when they are asleep" (p.104). what do you think about this comment?
I think Pony thought that because they are more peaceful. I think Pony was right of what he sayed when he sayed everyone looks younger when they are asleep.
5. What is a juvenile delinquent (p. 107)? Find a definition on the internet, in a dictionary, or create your own based on your own knowledge.
A juvenile delinquent is a peron who is under the age limit to be arrested so they are put in a home or controlled by parental athority.
6. Why would Two-Bit think Johnny, Dally, and Pony were heroes all along; before they saved the kids?
Two-Bit thought Johnny, Dally, and Pony were heros because they were good people and did hwt they needed to and they saved thouse kids and they got in the paper or being juvenile delinquent then became heros. Two-Bit didn't need the newspaer to tell him they were heros though.
7. What was Bob's 'real' problem, according to Randy (p.116)?
According to Randy, Bob's real problem is that he never got punished and was never told, 'No' and thats all Bob ever wanted.Maybey bob would of still been alive if he was punished for his actions.
8. Why did Pony think it was better to see socs as "just guys" on p. 118? What do you think he means by this?
Pony thought it was better to see socs as just guys because it rough all over and they are humans too they make mistakes just like Ponys gang does.