1. How does what the doctor first says, on page 119, foreshadow Johnny's condition?
The Docter said "Let them go in" he said to the nurse "he has been asking for them, it can't hurt know" after he said that the guys relized Johnny was dieing after the tone the docter had in this voice.
2. "We needed Johnny as much as he needed the gang. And for the same reason" (p.121). What do you think Pony means, and what is the reason?
They couldnt get along without Johnny. Johnny was the gang without thim there would be no gang. Johnny held them together.
3. What does Pony mean on p. 123 when he says, "we could get along without anyone but Johnny"?
Pony means if it were anyone else but Johnny the gang would still be able to get along. He was what held them together. The only thing. Pony wouldnt get along with Steve or Two-Bit as much also Darry and Soda without Johnny.
4. If Darry didn't have Soda and Pony, why would he be a soc?
Yes, Darry would have been a Soc because he was too smart to be a greaser and Pony and Soda also the fact about the money.
5. What does Cherry mean when she says Bob "wasn't just anyone" on p.129?
Cherry means when she sayes "he wasnt just any boy" by she loved him and he was the kind of guy thatmade people follow, had somthing different about him that marked him different from the rest.